CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finish Line


Day 90.

This photo was taken just moments after completing 90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme. I am beaming. I am proud. I have just tackled a huge giant in my life. But you don't want feelings. You want cold, hard facts. Stats. Ok, then. Here goes.

From Day 1 - Day 90, I lost 10 lbs, and a total of 10.5 inches.

So, as weight loss goes, many of you may think, "Well, that's not so impressive."

This is where we've become slaves to the scale!  We rely on it waaaaay toooo much.

I am CELEBRATING the loss of those 10 lbs, but moreso the loss of those pesky inches.

But wait.  There's more.  Ever heard of body fat?  I used to have 20% body fat on my short frame.

NOW???

13%.

I LOST 7% body fat.

Here are some visuals. Yes, I'm brave.

DAY ONE VS. DAY 90


This week, my husband George will join us on Cuppa Fit to share, in his words, why I did this.  For he knows better than anyone why this physical change was uber important in our lives.  He cheered me on every day.  And while I've shared with you why this has been an absolute necessary change for me, I have asked him to pen some thoughts.  But, for now, I leave you with this!

ON TO TURBOFIRE!!!  JULY 12TH!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - congratulations. Your before & after photos are great. Your abs, arms and legs look so much better - so toned. You looked great before - but a big difference afterwards. Congraulations!

    1 year later and we miss you too.

    - EL

    ReplyDelete