CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Monday, May 9, 2011

ChaLEAN Extreme Success Story: Ashley


Here we go again!

ANOTHER success story with ChaLEAN Extreme.

I'm not making this stuff up.

Today, we have Ashley:


Feeling down and depressed all the time, I knew it was time for a change. My awesome coach Joline (I DIDN'T TELL HER TO SAY THAT) introduced me to this amazing program called ChaLEAN Extreme. Next came Shakeology, the meal or snack that I look most forward to everyday. I also made the decision to become a Team Beachbody Coach. Not only has this kept me more motivated and accountable then I have ever been, but I am also making money doing it. Hello. That’s a win, win. 
My other huge motivation is my almost 2 year old son. He loves to workout with mommy and tries to drink all of my shakeology. It has really given me peace of mind that I am teaching him to be healthy now so that he does not have the weight struggles that I have had all my life. 
So far on my journey I have lost 13.3 Lbs and 15.25 inches with 90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme and Shakeology. Not only have I gone through a physical transformation, but more importantly, an emotional and mental transformation.
My journey definitely does not end there. In fact, I am just getting started. Today I began my next challenge a hybrid workout with ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire. I cant wait to see what the next 90 days brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment