CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Monday, October 10, 2011

October Push-Up Challenge


Where have I been?

My apologies - I have left my writing go to pot while rehearsing and performing in a play that started rehearsal in late August.

So, here's a quick update.

My October Push-up Challenge is underway.

For the month of October I am doing FIVE PUSH-UPS to correspond with the date. So, Day 1 = 5. Day 2 = 10. I am now on Day 10 = 50.

Yes, today, I will be doing 50 push-ups.

Why? No particular reason. Just a new challenge to keep me fresh.

Join me, even late, if you would like!

As proof that I HAVE been doing this challenge every day, you can visit my you tube page at www.youtube.com/fitwithjo.

Once again, sorry for leaving you hanging.

I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment