CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ready! Get Set! Go (on Jan 3)!

It's go time.

Well, almost.

There's some post-Christmas prep that needs to happen before the start of my 90 day journey through the body and mind of Tony Horton.

I indulge during holidays.  No doubt about it.  No trying to make it sound like I don't.  I do.

Only NOW, due to the consistency with exercise/nutrition that I've built into the dailiness of life, I can actually afford to jump in to the deep end of the holiday fixins table every so often.  See, this January, for the first time in years, I'm not starting the new year from the bottom of the pool. I have had my fill of a ton of dishes found in the crappy box of the food pyramid, and now I'm returning to the surface rather than starting a new year in a defeated position. I know what needs to happen.  I know what works.  I'm ready.

I'm in.

My mind is now set on P90X, but my body will need a bit of a jump-start after fueling it with Christmas goodness.

So, here's the plan:

1. Cleanse:  Shakeology cleanse for three days
2. Sweat: 5 days of workouts
3. Clean:  Overhaul the fridge and cabinets

Several of you are joining me on P90X.  Others are prepping to begin ChaLEAN Extreme, Body Gospel and TurboJam.

Keep your eyes peeled this week for COMPLETE DETAILS about the 2011 90 Day Challenge, for it is literally one week away.

One week.

Take it from me, your 90 days will be just as much a mental challenge as a physical one, so use this week to fuel your mind with positive self-talk.

"NO" becomes "GO" in 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment