CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

P90X BONK!

New POST-illness P90X workout today. Week 5. Day 3.

Back and Biceps.

But, I was reminded of something very important today.

No fuel. No stamina.

BONK.

I got about half-way through Back and Biceps today before my body just said, "STOP! AND FEED ME!"

I was NOT hungry last week while on my sick-bed. Thus, I did NOT get in all my calories before jumping back in this week with wild abandonment.

The result?

Fatiguing more quickly.

People, people, people.  I know there are those of you out there that do not eat enough calories to fuel your internal furnace which in turn burns those calories. Yes, you may be losing weight, but you most definitely are not gaining muscle by doing this. Sabotage is close at hand.

This chica needs to be much more focused on cooking again - like I was doing everyday before I got the sinus infection smack down.

AND I need to track those calories online - like I was doing everyday before . . . well, you know the drill.

Eat.

Eat good food.

As Hippocrates put it so very long ago: Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.

Noted.

Did you get the memo?

No comments:

Post a Comment