CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

P90X: And . . . Scene

January 3, 2011.

Day 1.

After successfully keeping my weight off from ChaLEAN Extreme and the various Beachbody workouts from July-December, all I gained was a bit of fluff in the mid-section. While nothing like it was when I first began my journey a year ago, make not mistake - I was looking a bit more round.



DAY 60.

1/3 of the way done. The muscle definition is CRAZY. Weight loss? Only 5 lbs. Inches lost? Only a tad. So how does one explain the difference between Day 1 and Day 60 without those numbers????  I don't know.  But, the pictures tell the truth.

Body under construction here.



April 3, 2011

DAY 90!

Done.

I COMPLETED P90X!!!!!

Huge difference between Day 60 and 90. Muscle definition still present, but I'm less puffy. More trim.

Total pounds lost? Only 5.

Total inches lost? Just around 5.

And yet, look how my body responded???? These results are very similar to my ChaLEAN Extreme results from July, but one step further. I'm stronger. I'm even leaner. My abs are more defined (they are the first to go when I fall off the wagon).

So, how am I planning to keep this up?

Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire for cardio, and P90X - albeit a shorter version. Rather than hitting each exercise twice, Ill be hitting them only once. I want to be able to continue doing an unassisted chin-up and build up to doing more. I want to increase the push-ups on my toes. I don't want to lose strength.

But I do want to continue working on my core and lose that last little top layer of fluff - and Chalene is my trainer for that.

I celebrated 1 year of being a coach with Beachbody on March 24th.
It has also been a year since I CHOSE to make exercise a regular part of my day.

The two ARE connected.

Thank you for following this journey. How about joining me on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment