CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ChaLEAN Extreme Success Story: Alicia

You must do the work.

It's a simple statement, but not always a simple task.

Alica, a wonderful friend who began her Beachbody journey as a Coach in order to insure that she be held accountable to "doing the work", recently won my 90 Day Challenge by conquering ChaLEAN Extreme. Assisting her was a hearty glass of Shakeology everyday.

As a prize, Alicia won a weight loss of 10 lbs and an incredible loss of inches and body fat. She also won a Turbo Jam "Fat Burning Express" to encourage her to keep going.

She's a busy woman. 3 kids. One of which would sit on her back while she did push-ups every once in a while. I have a photo to prove it.

She works outside the home.

She had every excuse not to do the work and to excuse herself from attempting to get back into shape. The same excuses we all have.

Only she didn't cave to their pressure.

You know these products. I've raved about them enough and don't need to further explain them to you.

How about hearing directly from her?  I can't add to her testimony, so I'll end here with her words - hoping that YOU can envision YOURSELF making the same claim in the next few months. Do the work. It's worth it.


Joline,
I need to tell you a huge thanks! It is hard to believe that just a few month ago I was in such a different place physically. I started out of near desperation. I had no idea what I needed, but you did. I loved ChaLEAN. I needed her cheerleading, I needed the strength, the diet change, and the support you gave. I didn't begin and honestly didn't go through this with winning a contest in mind. It was a happy accident. I won the most challenging contest-getting my booty moving! Thank you for helping me change my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment