CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Checkered

I'm not trying to hide the truth underneath all my posts focused on motivating you into beginning a consistent exercise program.

I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you by only sharing my personal successes in this particular area of my life.

In all honesty, I struggle too.

It was checkered week for me. Not in a checkered flag sort of way.  More like checkered past.

In other words - not good.

Here's what I planned to accomplish and what actually occurred last week:

Monday: 3 mile run  COMPLETED - ROCKED MY TIME

Tuesday: Burn Circuit 1 NOPE

Wednesday: Turbofire Sculpt or Tone, Body Gospel at FIT CLUB in evening NO TF, BUT DID HAVE FIT CLUB

Thursday: 9 mile run RAIN DELAY.  COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ELSE.  DIDN'T.

Friday: Turbofire Sculpt or Tone plus HIIT 9 MILE RUN - MY BEST RUN EVER!!!!!

Saturday: No plan at this point NADA

It was a rough week in terms of MY being motivated to workout.  I had that 9 mile run on my mind and it took over like a virus.  I was nervous about it, stressed about, unsure about it, etc.  I just couldn't wrap my brain around exercising with Chalene while I obsessed about mileage. Thank GOD for Fit Club.  Really.  I had a great cardio workout and core workout with my girls on Wednesday night and needed their enthusiasm last week.

True to form, what's on my mind this week?  10 miles.

What will be on my mind next week?  13.1 miles.

Ok, so even though I've got mileage-brain, I still put together a schedule for the week:

Monday:  Burn I and TF HIIT
Tuesday:  Off
Wednesday:  Body Gospel Cardio and Core
Thursday:  10 MILE run
Friday:  CLX and TF HIIT
Saturday:  TBA

Still looking for an accountability partner??? 

I'm here when you are ready to bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment