CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Say "Ahhhh": Weekly Check-Up

Told you I'd check in with you each week.

So, how'd I do?

Here's the deal with goals.  You are more apt to reach yours if you share them with others.  Ok, many of you may be like, "Wow, she really puts herself out there with letting us know every little detail of her exercise routine."  Yes, well, exactly.  By sharing my intentions with you, I have been more committed to actually completing them.

Monday: 3 or 4 mile run COMPLETED

Tuesday: Hip Hop Abs (in prep to lead at an inner city after-school program on Thursday) COMPLETED

Wednesday: FIT CLUB: first half - Body Gospel, second half (more advanced participants) - Turbofire HIIT 20. COMPLETED:  although rather than HIIT 20, we did a Core workout

Thursday: CLX Burn 1, and Hip Hop Abs in afternoon COMPLETED

Friday: 8 mile run COMPLETED (and it kicked my a%$)

Saturday: Turbofire (either HIIT, or longer program) BLEW IT OFF

So, what does this week look like?  I have a plan.  Do you?

Monday:  3 mile run
Tuesday:  Burn Circuit 1
Wednesday:  Turbofire Sculpt or Tone, Body Gospel at FIT CLUB in evening
Thursday:  9 mile run 
Friday:  Turbofire Sculpt or Tone plus HIIT
Saturday:  No plan at this point

So, how are you doing?  How's your plan?  Actually, let me back up.  Do you have a goal?  Exercise not only benefits one's weight and physical well being, but also increases brain function, energy, and wards off many a disease.  My goal is not to look like a super model.  My goal is to feel energized during the day, for there is a lot to do around here!  I don't want to feel sluggish and fuzzy.  Been there.  Done that.

Stop thinking of exercise as something we endure merely for physical benefits.  When we focus only on the outer results we forget that exercise benefits us on the inside . . . yeah, you can tone those abs, but how about sharpening your mind?  Yep, exercise does that also!

What is your goal?

How can I help you reach that goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment