CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shakeology: What's the Scoop?

If you are like many, you see no issue with paying upwards of $3.00 (or more) for a latte. And there are times when you do so everyday.

Or how about those fancy juices - with boosts - that can run you close to $5?

When my husband was running Newport Coffeehouse back in his seminary days, he spoke of a customer who literally kept $100 in cash in the glove compartment of her car just to insure she'd have her daily coffee money. One cup in the morning, one cup after work. Total? $4.00 a day (unless she got a latte, whereupon she'd have to break into the stash in her trunk).

So, when someone says to me, "Wow, that Shakeology stuff is expensive,", I respond with the fact that one serving equals an entire MEAL replacement for the price of a latte or a certain franchise juice that everyone finds so darn healthy. If you are trying to lose weight, it would behoove you to check the calories and sugar content on those. Just sayin'.

If you want the FACTS on Shakeology, take 12 minutes to watch THIS.

If you are short on time, watch THIS.

Ok, so maybe you aren't spending money on fancy coffee's or highfalutin juices. Are you, however, getting all the nutrients you need everyday? Are you trying so hard to lose weight that you are cutting dietary corners? Do you skip meals? All of this will backfire on your attempts to get in better physical shape.

My diet (if you can really call it that) consists of 1400 calories right now. This includes 3 meals and 3 snacks. No, I'm not eating low-carb. My diet consists of awesome whole wheat buns, and flat breads and tortillas. I've done the low-carb life. Yes, it worked for me - before having to cook for any entire family. I simply can not afford that lifestyle. I eat a well balanced diet. Clean food. Fuel.

If you are having difficulty getting that area under control, I boldly ask you to join me in the SHAKEOLOGY SHAKEDOWN challenge.


SHAKE off those extra pounds with SHAKEOLOGY*. 

There are more details to come soon, but there will be a PRIZE for the BIGGEST LOSER by June 8.  If you order Home Direct you get FREE SHIPPING, FREE SHAKEOLOGY WORKOUTS, and a FREE SHAKER CUP. JOIN MY TEAM of coaches and you'll additionally get 25%OFF!!!


Contest goes from May 8-June 8 so get your orders in ASAP and be ready to 
get your SHAKE on by May 8. 

You can read more about Shakeology and order from my site RIGHT HERE


(Oh, and for those of you who think I may be yanking your chain on this . . . guess which male member of our household will be taking this challenge?)

*Shakeology is gluten-free and caffeine-free

No comments:

Post a Comment