CLICK TO JOIN ME OVER AT TEAM BEACHBODY!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Don't Understand Exactly What You're Doing (but was too embarrassed to ask)

"Just the facts, Ma'am."

Ok.

You are not certified in personal training or group fitness. How can you be an "Independent Team Beachbody Coach"?
A Team Beachbody Coach is someone who desires for others to be fit and healthy, and thus shares with them the quality programs that are available through Beachbody.  As a Coach, I am a "product of the product", and as I improve my own health and well being, I desire to keep you on task as well.  I have simply decided to take the steps to change my life and want you to do the same.

Here are some Coaching Facts from my website.


What if I order a program or supplement and do not like it?
Return it.  Beachbody stands by their products.  Before deciding to become a Coach, I returned a program that I found too easy for me.  Had I known then that I would become a Coach, I would have kept it and loaned it to YOU!

How does one become a Coach?
To become an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, there is a sign-up fee of $39.95.  Most gyms have this type of registration fee, on top of their monthly membership costs.  The only monthly fee that is required to be a Beachbody Coach is $14.95, and this is for the use of  TWO, Team Beachbody websites:

The Team Beachbody site where you will log your workouts, encourage and motivate others working out with you, and direct interested parties to view video shorts of the programs and products, for which you will receive a nice 25% of every sale. Commissions are sent directly to an account of your choice every week.

The second website that is managed for Coaches is the Shakeology site which explains the benefits of Shakeology, provides informational videos, success stories, and the opportunity for customers to order directly from the site.  Coaches receive a 25% commission on these sales as well.

As a Coach, I also get 25% off all personal purchases.  This is great for me, as we use Shakeology and Protein Powder in our house.  There is no inventory to keep, no paperwork to organize, and no website maintenance.

Here is a link with specifics about the perks of Coaching.

I like the idea, but why do I have to pay $14.95 a month for two websites?
Whether you see the value of website maintenance for two sites being handled for only $14.95/month, is directly related to whether you even have a desire to build a business.  For me, I consider these websites my store fronts.  I think of the $14.95 as my monthly rent for each store.  The small amount also allows me the use of $100 million of advertising that Beachbody handles for me.  Try opening a business and renting space for $14.95 a month.

Honestly, you don't HAVE TO build business out of this.  You can just sign on as a Coach in order to get a discount on products.  In my opinion, however, if you've gone this far, you obviously like the products, and you might as well share them with others and make a little profit. 

Are there any other opportunities for discounts?
Yes.  So coaching isn't for you, but you would still like to get a discount on the products you use.  Sign on to become a Club Member (which is an on-line gym membership) and receive 10% off products.  Plus, log in your workouts each day and be automatically entered in a daily drawing to win cash prizes anywhere from $300-$1000.  Every day.  Each week there is a $1000 winner.  No joke. Other daily prizes have been netbooks, and the ever popular Itouch.  Log in a workout and be entered to win.  This membership costs $2.99/week and is billed quarterly.

Here is some information on the Club Membership.

Shakeology.  The price.  What is up with that?
Yes.  I agree with you.  It's steep.  But, it's steep only if you are thinking of it as a shake.  This isn't Slimfast.  Shakeology gives you a daily intake of vitamins and minerals, as well as flushes the system and removes cravings.  Plus it is cheaper than most fast food meals and coffees that don't do anything for health or your vitamin intake.  There are 4 benefits of Shakeology:

1. Lose Weight
2. Feel Energized
3. Improve Digestion and Regularity
4. Lower Cholesterol

If you skip meals, are constantly hungry, do not take a multi-vitamin, and need a quick meal for your quick lifestyle, than this is an option for you.

These are just a few of the questions I've entertained over these past three weeks. 


In only three weeks time, I have:

  • dropped 7 lbs, inches, and can visibly see a difference in my muscle tone.  
  • added two new coaches to my organization and 5 new customers.  Thus I received a nice direct deposit from Beachbody this past Thursday, and can expect one every week if I continue working.   
  • set myself up to receive free customers, routed to me by Beachbody from orders made via their direct 1-800 line or general website.  All those folks will be assigned a Coach.  Beachbody will now route those customers my way.  
And all of this has happened via face to face conversations, facebook, and email

What questions do you have for me that I haven't yet answered?



 












No comments:

Post a Comment